ICCHP-AAATE strengthens dialogue, exchange and cooperation between stakeholder groups in the field of Technology and Disability (e.g. end users and their organisations, service providers, educators, policy makers, administrators, R&D). Our Inclusion Forum is the ideal place for having that dialogue, to showcase your projects, products, services, organizations, posters and for disseminating, communicating and demonstrating your work, experience, know-how and ideas to the diverse but comprehensive audience. Learning from each other is a key asset for technical and social innovation - your contribution counts!
ICCHP-AAATE therefore calls for organising activities supporting and strengthening community building using formats as
- Educational sessions like workshops, tutorials and seminars
- Policy sessions like panel discussions
- Innovation Area Activities like
Exhibition, Presentation, Demonstration of
- products and prototypes
- (Project) Meetings
Feel invited to consider and propose other formats for exchange and cooperation, we are more than happy to support you!
Registration to the conference is mandatory to run Inclusion Forum activities!
ICCHP-AAATE promotes, disseminates and advertises activities before and during the conference, we invite you to display and disseminate information materials to support visibility of your valuable work.
We are happy to welcome participants attending only your Forum activity (not registering for the conference). In such cases an additional participation and handling fee will be assessed.
Forum activities will be supported by the organising committee on a first come - first serve basis. The conference provides basic facilities like rooms and WiFi for free. Basic showcasing facilities (posters wall, tables, chairs and power supply) will be made available on first come first serve basis. Other amenities and services (e.g. sound system, video projection or catering) are provided upon negotiation with and confirmation by the conference organizers. They will be invoiced on a self cost basis. Get in touch as soon as possible!
- Registration to the conference is mandatory to run Inclusion Forum activities!
- Announce your educational or policy session with our proposal forms
(You need a free account with ICCHP-AAATE webtool to announce educational and policy sessions!):
- Educational Session proposal form
- Policy Session proposal form
- Innovation area activity proposal form
- Send other activity proposals by email to the conference office. (Subject “ICCHP-AAATE Inclusion Forum”)
- In your email, please provide an outline of your Forum activity following the guidelines
- Deadline: June 1, 2022
- Additional needs and items for these proposals (rooms / infrastructure etc) will be evaluated on a first come – first serve basis.